Career Advice

Registering with a tertiary institution

To further your studies, you can register at a university, university of technology or further education and training (FET) college of your choice, if you qualify. Tertiary institutions are public universities, universities of technology, private providers and public and private FET colleges. Universities offer academic and professional programmes, while universities… Read more »